Pages

Monday 30 May 2016

Life Lately

I am such a hormonal mess right now. Just one giant hormone floating about trying to make its way in this cruel cruel world.

So I've barricaded myself on the sofa with Eskie under my Harry Potter blanket. I have had hot chocolate for breakfast. I have spent a good few hours feeling sad that I have no money and therefore can't even afford to spend a night in one of the apartments on Paris Perfect. WHY WON'T THE WORLD LET ME HAVE A FLAT WITH A BALCONY, AN EIFFEL TOWER VIEW AND A FREE STANDING BATH?


Just look at it. I cry.

So now I'm diverting my attention away from Paris (lol jk it's always open in at least 3 tabs) and onto The Great Job Hunt. The joys. 

Since we have decided that Ryan is going to leave his job, everything has gotten a bit topsy turvy. If Ryan leaves his job, we have to move elsewhere. This also means I have to get a new job (LITERALLY NO COMPLAINTS HERE WHATSOEVER. LEAD ON MCDUFF). So while this is all rather exciting because new jobs! New place! New sofas that aren't covered in cat wee! It's also a bit of a pain in the arse.

Ryan's fine. He's got his little world of boats to find jobs in. I, on the other hand, have the entire huge world of every other job under the sun. Ish. Obvs I'm not becoming a rocket scientist so let's be realistic.

I want out of retail. I definitely want out of this job as it's making me sad and angry and I just can't afford enough wine to be constantly sad and angry. And that's about as far as I've got. I just can't narrow it down! My dream job requirements are thus so far:

- Well paid (at least higher pay than I get now. Not hard. Sob).
- Flexible with days off or shift work (because Ryan will be doing shifts and I do occasionally want days off with him and all).
- Not in a shop (please for the love of all that is holy, not in a shop).
- Ability to work at least half the time in Paris with unlimited budget in regards to flats and pastries (please and thank you).

I have no clue how to start looking. There's just so much and I can't narrow it down. But hey ho. Please help.

In other news, we had a rather lovely week last week. We went to Lymington and had ice cream by the water. Then we went out on date night and I wore a dress. I have zero photos of these events because apparently I decided my memory was good enough. Lol no.

The last photo I have of us is when we watched the Grand National and had to turn the TV up because Eskie was snoring so loudly on my lap.


Just visible white fluffball.

I keep meaning to take more photos that aren't solely of the cat but it's proving difficult. We have so many photos from our France roadtrip and Paris and whatnot but now we're being settled and old, I don't have as many and that makes me sad. I'll just add it to the list of things what I should do in my spare time along with learning more French, learning piano again, getting a keyboard to do learning on and pilates.

So the point of this is: find me a job and become my personal photographer thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment