Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Aaaaand We're Back To Normal

Panic over because, after that last post (which, in my defence, was written at about 3am), Mama's back.

I am Mama. I don't know why that's not become a thing yet. It should be a thing. But no one seems to go for it.

God, holidays are so boring.

The fact that TGI is in Edinburgh all holibobs is made even more annoying by the fact that I have to read Lady Chatterley's Lover for English - which is quite amusing as I get scandalised looks from the elderly when I whip it out in a cafe.

And also the fact that the Chinese lesbians upstairs are honestly having sex about 8 times a day. Not even kidding.

I actually drunk called TGI the other day. My gorgeous German friend and I were having a Skype drinking session and I finished the tequila and the champagne and was moving onto taking shots of some chocolatey business when Skype died. So of course I had to do something else with my drunkenness.

TGI was actually walking back from the pub when I called him. I don't think he was too impressed. Mainly because I was ragepants at him for breaking one of my glasses when he was here last. And I was reminding him he had to buy me a new one. Scintillating stuff, I know.

I really wish I had some cool stories from when I'm drunk. I mean, some aren't too bad like when I walked to the beach in my pyjamas at 6am or when I gave a homeless man all my change and made him pinky promise me that he wouldn't spend it on drugs. It was about £3. But I don't know, maybe you can get drugs for under a fiver these days? If he did, I'll be rage at him. You don't break pinky promises.

Nah I want to do something awesome so people will be like: 'Oh yeah, Nancy? The girl that [insert something badass in here]. She's so fucking cool.'

Instead, one of the guys I met during Fresher's knows me as The Girl Who Forgets.

I guess that's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment